Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Flower (PSN)

The most relaxing game I've ever seen/played!

 I've played it a long time ago, but it made such a good impression on me that I believe I won't forget it for a long time.

One day I was feeling very down, a bit sick... You know when you just want to stay in bed so the flu won't catch you?!  Like that.
Diego was feeling very bad for me and was trying to get me distracted from that feeling. That's when he had the idea of showing this game to me.

Wow!  I spent 3 hours playing it and absolutely did not realize! By the end of the game (yes, that short!) I was feeling so much better I could not believe. It took my mind out of the physical feeling and allowed my mind to relax.

The point of the game is to collect petals from flowers that you, the wind, goes by. It's all very slow and the graphics are gorgeous.  You can control the speed of the wind, so it makes it very easy to control everything that is going on.

Pros: extremely relaxing, gorgeous graphics.
Cons: you might get addicted (not that it's always bad...).


Wife score: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment